Categories

Blogger news

Blogroll

Blogger templates

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Wild World and Dinosaurs.

| | 0 comments
I couldn't find the exact cut as mine but here is a dress in the same "T-Rex" print by Romance Was Born
Tomorrow is artsfest!!!!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

OH. For those of you who don't know/everyone we have this day at my school called artsfest. It is like any school carnival (swimming, athletics.ect), except it is
all art. We sing, dance, act and submit artworks, poems, short stories, photography pieces and short films for judging. It is the biggest day in the school calender and people spend months preparing for it.

Products and inspirations for costume.

This years theme is Wild World and I am going as a dinosaur. I found this old ugly boots and bought some new ugly faux fur and covered them in it and now they look really cool! I am also wearing my Romance Was Born "Renaissance Dinosaur" dress. My aim is to be a very fashion forward dinosaur.

I am also entering a sculpture piece which is a dress. I will post pictures tomorrow!

...see you soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me, Favio and Fran.

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Okay, so MY name isn't Favio or Fran, but my little siter's alter ego's IS. My little sister is Favio, a Mexican Royal who claims to be the son of twiggy. Francis (Fran) is Favio's girlfriend who is a model. They live in Sydney together and have all sorts of wacky adventures with their friends Leelay and Michelle as well as Ainestein and Paulenstein -who has been nicknamed P-dog for short. It all sounds weird but it isn't really. Favio and Fran in this context however is the name of my newest label, very fashion, targeted at tweens-to-twenties it features pieces designed and made by me as well as recondtioned vintage, Have fun fun fun!!!
Niamh Galea (2011). Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance